Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Summer Reading 2020 & Varsity Reader Guidelines:
- You may start recording pages of a book you are currently reading.
- Books being read as free reading for an English or ESL class count. Books assigned by faculty for class study do not count toward your page total.
- To fulfill the Summer Reading requirement this year, we ask that you read a minimum of 250 pages and that you return to school in the fall prepared to informally talk about one of the books you read. You will just have to tell 2 students in your grade / class what you liked or didn't like about the book. This event will occur during a class meeting (date to be announced in the future).
- If you read 1000 pages or more, you can qualify as a Varsity Reader.
- After you finish reading, complete the Microsoft form located on this page and the count begins.
Students, Faculty and Staff, who meet the minimum requirement of reading and recording 1000 or more pages, will receive a free Varsity Reader spirit wear shirt when we are all back on campus together. Varsity Readers will also get a special Spirit Wear Dress Down day to show off their new shirts.
Have questions? Take at look at the FAQ page. If you do not see an answer to your question, please email MRhoades@lindenhall.org